Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Apply only if you are interested to work in Hyderabad.
1. Provide design concepts and develop, create and integrate the website layouts/user interfaces.
2. Create responsive web designs and components from the requirements stage through production deployment.
3. Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows, mock ups and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
4. Design, modify, develop, write and implement HTML/CSS code and components.
5. Create multiple iterations of each design as needed for research/exploratory purposes.
6. Introduce new tools into existing workflows quickly.
7. Work closely with web developers to ensure designs are implemented correctly.
8. Ensure web pages and other digital assets work across all browsers and devices.
9. Maintain consistent on-brand creative within a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
10. Ability to prioritize projects and switch gears when necessary.
- Design and develop websites using WordPress
- Write clean, well-engineered CSS, jQuery and PHP code for WordPress
- Plan, develop, and implement WordPress based CMS sites from start to finish
- Should have working knowledge in WordPress, Drupal and other CMS platforms with ability to handle projects independently.
- Strong writing & communication (especially understanding) skills.
- Apply and schedule your pre-screening interview!
Compensation and Benefits
Job Type: Full-time, Salary: 120,000.00 to ?240,000.00 /year Required education: High school or equivalent Required experience: WordPress: 1 year work: 1 year